Over 175 Presentation and Hands-On Lab Hours
Wednesday through Friday, October 15-17, 2014
Over 175 presentation and hands-on lab hours that describe and/or demonstrate successful applications of assistive technology for persons with disabilities will be held during the three days of the conference.
- Download the Conference Quick Reference Grid
- Download the 2014 Conference Brochure (includes presentation descriptions) - 36 pages
Sorry, no matches were found.
- Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
- Try different keywords.
- Try more general keywords.
- accessible instructional material
- augmentative communication
- cognitive development
- curriculum development / modifications
- differentiated instruction
- early childhood development
- employment / job accommodation / job training
- environmental control
- IEP / IPP
- inclusion / cooperative learning
- keyboard alternatives
- learning styles
- professional development
- response to intervention
- seating / positioning / mobility
- technology integration
- universal design for learning
- Web 2.0
What participants have said
I attended Closing The Gap to find some very specific answers for the students that I work with - I found my answers, and more!
Closing the Gap continues to be the best conference by far in the area of assistive technology for education! The opportunities for learning, the double sessions, the practical nature of many of the sessions, and the quality and scope of the preconference sessions are, all, outstanding.
~ Special Educator/Augmentative Communication Specialist and Presenter
Closing The Gap is like no other . . . the conference environment is warm and inviting, and the networking is simply superb! Even the presenters are approachable.