Over 175 Presentation and Hands-On Lab Hours
Wednesday through Friday, October 15-17, 2014
Over 175 one- and two-hour presentations that described and/or demonstrated successful applications of assistive technology for persons with disabilities were held during the three days of the conference. Below are the presentations that were offered.
- Download the Conference Quick Reference Grid
- Download the 2014 Conference Brochure (includes presentation descriptions) - 36 pages
Sorry, no matches were found.
- Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
- Try different keywords.
- Try more general keywords.
- accessible instructional material
- augmentative communication
- cognitive development
- curriculum development / modifications
- differentiated instruction
- early childhood development
- employment / job accommodation / job training
- environmental control
- IEP / IPP
- inclusion / cooperative learning
- keyboard alternatives
- learning styles
- professional development
- response to intervention
- seating / positioning / mobility
- technology integration
- universal design for learning
- Web 2.0
What participants have said
I attended Closing The Gap to find some very specific answers for the students that I work with - I found my answers, and more!
The knowledge and skills I gained from Closing The Gap will directly affect my acquisition of new materials, my preparation of training sessions and my consultation on specific cases.
~ AT Coordinator
Every session that I attended was fabulous! Knowledgeable presenters with excellent presentation skills! This is, by far, the best conference that I have ever attended.
~ University Professor