Over 175 Presentation and Hands-On Lab Hours
Wednesday through Friday, October 15-17, 2014
Over 175 presentation and hands-on lab hours that describe and/or demonstrate successful applications of assistive technology for persons with disabilities will be held during the three days of the conference.
Displaying 1 through 1
Accessing the POWER of Switch Activities for Students with High Sensory Needs
- accessible instructional material
- augmentative communication
- cognitive development
- curriculum development / modifications
- differentiated instruction
- early childhood development
- employment / job accommodation / job training
- environmental control
- IEP / IPP
- inclusion / cooperative learning
- keyboard alternatives
- learning styles
- professional development
- response to intervention
- seating / positioning / mobility
- technology integration
- universal design for learning
- Web 2.0
What participants have said
The knowledge and skills I gained from Closing The Gap will directly affect my acquisition of new materials, my preparation of training sessions and my consultation on specific cases.
~ AT Coordinator
Being able to use the products hands-on was invaluable!
~ SPED Teacher Specialist
Every session that I attended was fabulous! Knowledgeable presenters with excellent presentation skills! This is, by far, the best conference that I have ever attended.
~ University Professor