Over 200 Presentation and Hands-On Lab Hours
Wednesday through Friday, October 9-11, 2013
Over 200 one- and two-hour presentations that described and/or demonstrated successful applications of assistive technology for persons with disabilities were held during the three days of the conference. Below are the presentations that were offered.
Sorry, no matches were found.
- Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
- Try different keywords.
- Try more general keywords.
- accessible instructional material
- augmentative communication
- cognitive development
- curriculum development / modifications
- differentiated instruction
- early childhood development
- functional living skills
- inclusion / cooperative learning
- keyboard alternatives
- language development
- learning styles
- professional development
- response to intervention
- screen alternatives
- seating / positioning / mobility
- technology integration
- universal design for learning
What participants have said
This conference gave me the opportunity to learn and grow in my weakest areas and have leading experts in the field as my instructors.
One benefit of a conference environment is the opportunity to experience, in person, the tools we often just read about.
My attendance at the 2012 Closing The Gap Conference was not only an inspirational and motivating experience for myself, but will be a game changer for those students and staff members I serve.