Over 175 Presentation and Hands-On Lab Hours
Wednesday through Friday, October 15-17, 2014
Over 175 one- and two-hour presentations that described and/or demonstrated successful applications of assistive technology for persons with disabilities were held during the three days of the conference. Below are the presentations that were offered.
- Download the Conference Quick Reference Grid
- Download the 2014 Conference Brochure (includes presentation descriptions) - 36 pages
Displaying 1 through 2
Somewhere Lost in the Middle: Serving Students Who Struggle with Executive Skills, Processing, Working Memory and Retention
Sorting Through Note-Taking Software and Apps
- accessible instructional material
- augmentative communication
- cognitive development
- curriculum development / modifications
- differentiated instruction
- early childhood development
- employment / job accommodation / job training
- environmental control
- IEP / IPP
- inclusion / cooperative learning
- keyboard alternatives
- learning styles
- professional development
- response to intervention
- seating / positioning / mobility
- technology integration
- universal design for learning
- Web 2.0
What participants have said
Every session that I attended was fabulous! Knowledgeable presenters with excellent presentation skills! This is, by far, the best conference that I have ever attended.
~ University Professor
I was impressed with the wealth of products displayed in the exhibition area and loved the hands-on opportunities!
~ SPED Teacher Specialist
I feel recharged and clear in my next steps for clinical practice.