Generate Leads, Grow Sales!
Known for its practical and sound content, dedicated and determined audience and inviting learning environment, Closing The Gap is pleased to invite you to exhibit at the 36th Annual Closing The Gap Conference.
Well-known and well-respected, this annual event attracts participants from around the world and presents itself as an ideal opportunity for you to showcase your products and services in front of thousands of special education and rehabilitation professionals, administrators, buyers, end-users and the general public (the exhibit hall is open to the public free of charge Friday, September 28).
Both standard and corner booth spaces, are available.
- First-time exhibitor rate available
- Contract early (before January 1, 2018) for savings.
Top Three Reasons to Exhibit
- Generate Quality Leads — Closing The Gap attendees are dedicated and determined, they are interested in learning, implementing and building meaningful relationships.
- Reach Top Decision Makers — Unique to Closing The Gap, the Administrators Participate Free registration policy allows AT teams to attend together, along with their administrators. Exhibitors will have opportunities to meet, first-hand and face-to-face with these influential decision makers.
- Exclusive Advertising Benefits — Only Closing The Gap Exhibitors receive representation as the “Featured” Product/Company of the Week at the Closing The Gap highly trafficked homepage.
Closing The Gap’s conference attendees are eager to learn about the latest assistive technology products and strategies and, in turn, influence the purchasing decisions that ultimately change the lives of their students and clients with disabilities.
- Speech Language Pathologists
- Occupational Therapists
- Physical Therapists
- Autism Therapists
- Vision Therapists
- Special Educators
- Special Educator Directors
- University Instructors
- Technology Specialists
- End Users
- Manufacturers / Producers / Company Representatives
Quality Attendees Who Influence Purchasing
83% of attendees influence purchasing decisions
89% of attendees will make purchases based on their conference experience
Attendees look to the exhibition to learn about new products and services.
Attendees are there to purchase products or services and network with industry experts.
BECOME AN EXHIBITOR!
Download the Call for Exhibitors for complete details and pricing.