- Convenient Watch pre-recorded sessions on your schedule—even on mobile devices!
- Comprehensive Receive practical, applicable information and strategies you can apply immediately with your students and in your practice.
- Concise These short, 1- and 2.5-hour sessions easily fit in your schedule!
- Effortless Sit back, watch and listen to the sessions, then participate in the Live Q&A meetings, scheduled November 9-11, 2020, and earn plenty of CEUs or professional development hours!
Plus, you’ll have access to sessions, discussions, course handouts, presenters, and other participants—all without the trouble and expense of travel. All you need is a device with Internet access.
- Register in advance. Early bird pricing is available. Upon purchase each registrant will create their personal username and password combination, allowing them access to the Conference Content.
- Full access to Conference content (presentations, interactive exhibits) will open October 28 and will be available to registrants only.
- Live Q&As will be supported by Zoom meetings software.
Pre Conference Workshops (sold separately)
- Register in advance.
- Upon registration, participants will receive confirmation and the instructions to participate in the secure live Zoom Webinar
- Pre Conference Workshops begin October 26 and will be hosted via Zoom webinar software
- Access to workshop recordings is included and will be emailed separately to each workshop participant.
Paid registrants may login, beginning the first day of the conference (October 28) to access the Conference content. Login instructions will be emailed and also readily available at the website.