The New I-Series
Explore a world of possibilities with the power of eye tracking.
I-Series is the lightest, fastest, most durable speech generating device available, featuring the world’s leading eye tracker. It’s designed for people with conditions such as cerebral palsy, ALS, Rett syndrome, aphasia or spinal cord injury to gain access to Windows, communicate, and control their home environment — with just their eyes.
I-Series comes with Computer Control, Snap Core First and Communicator 5 software, plus innovative features like the Partner Window, Wake-on-Gaze and eye gaze accessible adaptive buttons.
Includes a 3-year warranty and unlimited phone/email support. Available in two sizes: I-13 and I-16.
Unlock a world of possibilities with the power of eye tracking. The I-Series is an AAC device controlled completely with your eyes, designed for people with conditions such as cerebral palsy, ALS, Rett syndrome or spinal cord injury.
Realize your full potential with eye-controlled communication, computer access and environmental controls. The I-13 and I-16 are the latest speech-generating devices in the I-Series family. They are the lightest, fastest and most durable available, featuring the world’s best eye tracker. I-Series is made to evolve with your changing needs – however ordinary or extraordinary.
Built for AAC
- Access the device via eye tracking, switch or touch
- Durable, water resistant design for extra protection
- Rear-facing Partner Window™ for natural conversations
- High-speed Intel Core i5 processor
- Lightweight for better mobility
- Powerful built-in speakers
- Reduced screen glare for outdoor use
- Turn your device on and off independently
- Easily mounts to a wheelchair or stands upright at your preferred angle
- Control your surroundings including doors, lights and phone
- Customize your device with eye gaze accessible Adaptive Buttons
World’s #1 eye tracker, the Tobii IS5