What Are You Reading This Summer?
Get ready to have a blast. Bookshare invites you to join the Turn It Up and Tell the World reading challenge, where you choose the best summer reads and share your favorites with members on Bookshare, Facebook and Twitter.
Turn up your summer reading with fantastic books and tell the world about the books you like. You’ll help members around the world discover awesome titles and get tons of thanks and kudos for sharing from the Bookshare community. It’s going to be a blast!
How Does It Work?
Find and read any books you want. Get to those books you’ve been meaning to read all year long or check out our staff picks (coming soon).
If you like a book you’ve read, share it one of these easy ways:
Facebook: Post a message on our page, including the hashtag #TurnUp4Books.
Twitter: Tweet and include the hashtag #TurnUp4Books.
Bookshare: Post a message about what you’re reading on an easy-to-use form (coming soon).
Every week, join us in discussing great books by topic or interest:
• June 22-28: Travel & the Great Outdoors
• June 29-July 5: Food & Cooking
• July 6-12: Sports & Fitness
• July 13-19: Games & Gizmos
• July 20-26: Sustainability & the Environment
• July 27-August 2: Crafts & the Arts
Get Thanks and Kudos
Your favorite books will be featured in our weekly challenge email, on the Bookshare website, and you’ll get thanks and kudos on Facebook and Twitter!
When Does It Start?
The challenge officially starts June 22, but make sure to get ready and get reading now!
• Sign up for the weekly challenge email updates.
• Make sure your membership is active.
• Find books you’d like to read.
• Add books to a Reading List.
• Print and share this flyer to tell others about the challenge.
• Look out for our official start announcement!