Solutions, as an electronic textbook, is a very effective and cost efficient state-of-the-art training tool for undergraduate and graduate university students in the disciplines of special education and rehabilitation.
With Solutions, students have unlimited access to:
- Current and archived issues of Closing The Gap
- The Closing The Gap Resource Directory
- Archived webinars
When Solutions is chosen as an electronic textbook, students can purchase for only $85. Instructors, in turn, receive a one-year membership in exchange.
It is really just that simple.
To get started, instructors should email the following to Closing The Gap:
- Their name, institution and email address
- The course title and start date
- A course roster (students’ first and last names)
Upon receipt, Closing The Gap will activate the instructor’s complimentary membership and students can begin to join at the special student rate of $85.
For more details or if you have questions, contact Becky at Closing The Gap or call 507-248-3294.