ARC (Accessibility Resource Center) is an accessibility platform through which management and teams can access analytics, issue reports, eLearning modules, an extensive knowledge base of developer techniques, and support– all in a single location. It is the optimal platform for leveraging all your company’s accessibility-related assets and activities.
One of ARC’s most powerful features is its automated testing capabilities. While automated testing is just one piece of the accessibility puzzle, it is most efficient for handling large data sets. This helps both our team and yours, to understand the types of issues that are the most visible and prevalent across your domains.
Compare performance. Prioritize remediation. Measure progress.
ARC (Accessibility Resource Center) is a centralized resource that helps identify the underlying causes of accessibility violations. Use it to effectively measure and prioritize your remediation efforts.
What pages have the highest density of certain types of accessibility defects? Need to track progress over time or compare the performance of different sites? Use ARC’s dashboards and data visualization features to prioritize the remediation that will have the greatest impact.
Whether you are a novice to accessibility or a seasoned pro, sometimes your best start to accessibility is to let technology do some heavy lifting. Designers, developers and testers dealing with an accessibility project or program are looking for ways to inform their team quickly about what’s inaccessible with their digital content and get rapid insight into how to fix it. There’s a better way to find your way towards accessibility using TPG’s Accessibility Resource Center (ARC).
Take your first step on the path to being more accessible. Welcome to ARC.
ARC includes next generation automated testing. Their solution looks for machine-detectable accessibility defects within digital content. Designed for rapid scanning of a web domain, ARC will crawl through your website looking for accessibility violations against common standards, including WCAG 2.1 A/AA or Section 508. ARC is powerful. It takes scanning data and turns it into actionable insight. Need to know what pages have the highest density of certain types of accessibility defects? Need to track progress over time or compare the performance of different sites? Use ARC’s dashboards and data visualization features to guide you towards what you need to be concerned most about, and what you should fix first.
- NEW: access to KnowledgeBase, a self-serve library of accessibility techniques
- Actionable insights through trends, defect prioritization and issue density analysis
- The right data in the right hands. Never overloaded. Use dashboards that suit your users: Customer (multi-domain), Domain, Page, Issue
- Compare results and trends across sites, domains and industry sectors
- Centralizes diverse sets of data and resources, from eLearning to manual testing reports.
- Future proof and flexible. Choose which rule set to use or deploy a new rule set (currently uses ARC Ruleset, WAVE, HTML_CS, and aXe) and quickly toggle between engines to compare
- Fully accessible solution
- All data visualizations have tabular versions
- Fully distributed and highly scalable computing model running on the Amazon cloud (AWS) platform
- Data and direction. Goes beyond data to actionable insights.
- Use trends to zero in on the source of issues
- ARC is future proof, rules engines aren’t hard-coded, providing flexibility
- Supplement existing regression testing with a fast, lightweight approach to QA
- Compare results and progress across domains
- All levels of oversight from management dashboards right down to the issue code
- Close accessibility gaps across your organization
- Single Sign-On means there’s no need to create separate credentials for users in an organization
- Provides inventory of a broad range of assets (like PDFs) that may pose accessibility barriers
- Versatile dashboards for domains or folders inside domains
- Authenticated scanning for some content that requires a login