Their approach for a complete Environmental Control System starts with a thorough needs assessment to understand all the determining factors in setting up a finely-honed system.
Upon completing this crucial first step, Forbes AAC will design a system that best benefits the end user and their specific needs. The next step is the installation and configuration using our top of the line components that includes custom access methods such as; touch, scan, switch, headmouse and eye tracking.
They will then provide in-home training and implementation as well as ongoing supportive service and maintenance making for a perfectly controlled environment for our clients.
- Infrared TV Control
- Infrared Land-Line Phone Control
- Cell Phone Control (call and texts)
- Lamp and Lighting Control
- Bed Controllers
- Door Openers
- Door Camera Systems
- Needs assessment
- System design
- Installation and configuration
- Configuration with custom access methods including: touch, scan switch, headmouse and eye tracking
- Training and implementation
- Ongoing supportive service and maintenance
Infrared TV Control
Infrared Land-Line Phone Control
Cell Phone Control (Call and Texts)
Lamp and Lighting Control
Door Camera Systems